Master with us
Why to choose us?
What makes us a great place to work?
- we guarantee a reliable and stable employment in a banking and insurance group
- we work in an international and diverse environment
- we are a parents friendly company
- we cooperate with APLA JM and support the integration of people with autistic spectrum disorder
- we offer career opportunities to graduates without experience & experienced professionals
- we care about talents and search for opportunities for their career growth
- our location is easily accessible by public transport and car
- there are supermarkets, shops, restaurants, pharmacies or hospital around
Helping to keep your good work life balance
- work week from Monday till Friday
- we don´t work in shifts
- flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 "My Days" - extra days off when you can do whatever you want
- home office
- game rooms with XBOX, Playstation, Nintento, table tennis, football, hockey or darts
- relax rooms & relax zones
- Multisport card
- cooperation with a kindergarten close to the office
- meal vouchers
- cafeteria system
- contribution on pension and life insurance
- beneficial bank products in KBC Group
- yearly salary review based on your evaluation
- yearly bonuses based on your evaluation
- exceptional rewarding for outstanding performance
- development programs focus on soft skills, hard skills or English
- discounts from various partners
Connecting people? Essential!
- New Year´s party
- summer party
- Family Day
- sports and social events
- friendly little things such as ice cream days, fruit days or other surprises
What to expect from the hiring process?
The hiring process consists of a two rounds interview. The first interview leads HR Recruiter who assesses your competences and motivation. The second interview is conducted by your potential leader, who introduces the daily tasks and will answer your questions about the job content itself. For some positions we require an analytical test or assessment centre. When you submit your job application, expect a call from our recruitment team within three weeks, in case you are considered as a suitable candidate for the chosen position. If you succeed, the recruitment team will give you a call about the job offer. In other cases, you will receive an email with your results.
Three basic types of roles
The officer role is usually suitable for graduates without experience or people standing on the starting point of their career. We will teach you everything what is needed to perform the job. The expert role requires a specific level of knowledge and experience. Specific requirements are always included in the job offer. A team leader has a passion for leading a team and competences for working with people.