Our company houses the largest RPA Competence Center within the Czech Republic and is unique in its kind. We service KBC Group entities in Belgium, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. The RPA Competence Center exists out of 30 team members (and growing) spread over Czech Republic and India and trained over 100 citizen developers worldwide. They are responsible to analyse processes and requirements, develop and perform code review of scripts, provide support, guard the framework and give training. They made it possible to deploy more than 100 robots into production over the past 2 years. We are looking for RPA enthusiasts who want to be part of one of the fastest evolving technology trends.
- We have several vacancies open, both for people with experience in this field as well as people with an interest in building up this experience. Curious for which type of jobs we offer?
- Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Business Analyst
- Centre of Competence member
- Are you excited about technology and more specifically about how (Smart) RPA can help us automate processes? Are you interested in working with colleagues across Europe and India? Are you interested in shaping together with us, ultimately with our partner (UiPath), the future of RPA in our company? Are you a living example of continuous improvement? Do you look for a challenge and an opportunity in which you can make a difference? If you are not a robot and replied yes to the above questions, you might just be the person we are looking for. So do not hesitate to share your CV with us and we will check how you could fit into our team.
- international environment in a prestigious brand
- 25 days of vacation time / 3 My days
- meal vouchers card, Cafeteria system, Multisport card
- contribution to pension scheme and life insurance offer of beneficial bank products in KBC Group (ČSOB, Era, Poštovní spořitelna)
- soft skills and hard skills trainings in company premises based on your development needs and your role
- possibility of language education (English and Czech for foreigners)
- unique company culture and environment (Relax rooms, Game room with XBOX, table tennis and table football, Children zone, Ice cream and fruits day and others)
- flexible working hours and possibility to use Home Office and much more …