This role combines 2 worlds, Financial Markets area of big banks and technical skills. The good candidate needs some knowledge and interests in Economics or Financial Markets and affinity with Information Technologies. As new team member you will learn Financial Markets products (Forex and Interest products) and technical skills like SQL, XML based languages etc. as well as working and implementing new features to Murex application, which is the number one application for Financial Markets. You will be helping colleagues across the world (Czech, Belgium, UK, Asia) with their issues and implementing changes based on their needs. You will participate (lead) projects in Financial Markets area. You will be part of international team (Belgium – Czech) and spend some time on training in Brussels.
- Business support of end users / problem solving
- Business Analysis (preparing solutions based on client´s needs)
- Changes in the system / Implementation of new changes (projects)
- Building expertise in Financial Markets area
- Looking for efficiencies a new technologies.
- Very good analytical and logical skills
- Interest in Economics and Financial Markets
- Affinity with Information Technologies
- Eager to learn new things every year – the journey never ends)
- Communication skills in English - part of international team Brussels/Brno
- Client oriented – able to asses clients needs
- Team player.
- meal voucher card with an employer's contribution of 57 CZK, totaling 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK
- Cafeteria benefit system = 675 CZK per month (paid by the employer) = 8.100 Kč
- Multisport card paid by employer
- company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs
- fully paid hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- up to 1000 CZK for life insurance
- candidate referral bonus
- fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with a bonus (e.g. mortgage)
- indefinite employment contract
- possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
- By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.