The internet detective geek
Every relationship is about trust. We cannot rely on trust alone in the banking world. And that is what this job is about!
- you will utilize your search skills to find the information that raise eyebrows in various sources you can be the one who finds negative information about a counterparty (that is the bank KBC is supposed to trade with) and warns of the risk of cooperation with an untrustworthy entity
- you will also enter this alert in a structured way in internal systems so that you or your colleagues can work with this information in the future
- you will work with colleagues within the KBC Group both here and all over the world, so the screening of the counterparty is complete
- Does this job sound fun? Great. Please, read on…
- Anything you think of now and don’t know the answer to, you google – you know how to do it, you think in keywords and you can find everything you need on the Internet
- We already know that you will find everything on the Internet. If that does not work for some reason, you have no problem calling anywhere in the world and politely and effectively ask for the information you need. In English, of course. If you can speak a different language, it is quite possible that you will also use it.
- You are good at looking up information. However, that is not the end and you will record it systematically and conscientiously
- You manage the above activities independently and responsibly, you can organize your work. Cooperation is also important for you. You are part of a team with everything that goes with it – mutual help, common tasks, our common space.
- You have the outlook and mindset of a university graduate? That is ideal Have you done a job like this in the past? Great! Not yet but it strikes your fancy? Great!
- meal voucher card with an employer's contribution of 57 CZK, totaling 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK
- Cafeteria benefit system = 675 CZK per month (paid by the employer) = 8.100 Kč
- Multisport card paid by employer
- company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs
- fully paid hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- up to 1000 CZK for life insurance
- candidate referral bonus
- fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with a bonus (e.g. mortgage)
- indefinite employment contract
- possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday) By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic’s.