Business Process Management Developer
Become a part of the Business Process Management (alias BPM) Competence Center and contribute to process automation and optimization! We work with world-wide market leaders in BPM software – Pega and Appian. You will take part from process analysis and development of system to real implementation. Don’t worry, at the beginning we will teach you everything you need to know. Basic technical knowledge is an advantage, but the most important thing is desire to learn new things to become a developer.
- design solution and implementation estimation ("How long it will take us to deliver?")
- low-code development (easy-to-create), re-usable parts of code
- management and modification of existing systems
- collaboration with different departments across whole bank
- we are looking for a person interested in IT area – there will be a lot of new information at the beginning
- basic knowledge of object-oriented programming would be great!
- basics of SQL
- good knowledge of English both written and spoken – you will use it actively on daily basis
- willingness to educate yourself further and to learn new things so we can improve processes together
- flexibility – it is important to us because sometimes you need to react quickly to changing environment
- active approach when looking for new ways, especially in non-standard cases
- analytic thinking, which will help you to prioritize better
- international environment in a prestigious brand
- 25 days of vacation time / 3 My days
- meal vouchers card, Cafeteria system, Multisport card
- contribution to pension scheme and life insurance
- offer of beneficial bank products in KBC Group (ČSOB, Era, Poštovní spořitelna)
- soft skills and hard skills trainings in company premises based on your development needs and your role
- possibility of language education (English and Czech for foreigners)
- unique company culture and environment (Relax rooms, Game room with XBOX, table tennis and table football, Children zone, Ice cream and fruits day and others)
- flexible working hours and possibility to use Home Office
- and much more...