Our company houses the largest RPA Competence Center within the Czech Republic and is unique in its kind. We service KBC Group entities in Belgium, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. The RPA Competence Center exists out of 25 team members (and growing) spread over Czech Republic and India and trained over 70 citizen developers worldwide. They are responsible to analyze, develop, provide support, guard the framework, give training and perform quality review of robot scripts. They made it possible to deploy more than 100 robots into production over the past 2 years. As the RPA world is rapidly evolving, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who can help us further in our journey.
- a Scrum Master is a 'servant leader' (not a boss, manager, project lead, etc.), helping the rest of the Scrum Team deliver Value, he fosters self organization, helps the Scrum Team to keep on track, productive and growing in ability
- (s)he understands the Scrum Framework and is able to coach/train/teach others in it
- (s)he helps the Product Owner how to create and maintain the Product Backlog
- (s)he helps the Development Team to implement technical practices to allow them to finish their work at the end of the sprint
- (s)he works with the Scrum Team to evolve the Definition of Done
- (s)he removes the obstacles that prevent the team's progress
- (s)he facilitate meetings like the Planning Meeting, Daily Scrum Meeting, Sprint Review end Retrospective meeting
- (s)he is responsible for ensuring that the Scrum Team is understood and in place, inside the team and outside, and helps everyone improve to make the Scrum Team more productive and valuable
- (s)he is always motivated!!!
- are you excited about technology and more specifically how (Smart) RPA can help us automate the processes?
- are you interested in working with people across Europe and India?
- are you interested in shaping together with us the future of RPA in our company and ultimately with our partner (UiPath)?
- are you a living example of continuous improvement?
- do you have experience as Scrum Master?
- do you like coaching junior Scrum Masters?
- do you look for a challenge and an opportunity where you can make a difference?
- do you have experience with the agile way of working and are you able to take a team to the next ‚agile‘ level?
- if you are not a robot and replied yes to the above questions, you might just be the person we are looking for
- international environment in a prestigious brand
- 25 days of vacation time / 3 My days
- meal vouchers card, Cafeteria system, Multisport card
- contribution to pension scheme and life insurance
- offer of beneficial bank products in KBC Group (ČSOB, Era, Poštovní spořitelna)
- soft skills and hard skills trainings on company premises based on your development needs and your role
- language courses on company premises (English, Czech for foreigners)
- unique company culture and environment (Relax rooms, Game room with an Xbox, table tennis and table football, Children zone, ice cream and fruit day and others)
- flexible working hours and the possibility to use Home Office
- and much more …